If you have drug or alcohol addiction concerns, it helps to talk to a professional specifically trained and experienced drug & alcohol counsellor.
- help you decide if your use is a problem
- help you make practical plans to start change or prevent relapse.
- advise you on detox or full residential rehab where that is appropriate
- coordinate with other services where that is agreeable to you
- work with you to address contributory issues such as relationship problems, depression, anxiety, anger, past trauma or abuse so you can make lasting change.
Appointments: Each therapist handles their own bookings. To make an appointment or for further information you are warmly invited to contact any of our team for a chat.
Fees / Costs: Our therapists each have different fee structures. Please contact any of our team for further information.
Drug & alcohol counsellors
The following therapists have particular experience with alcohol, drug and other addiction issues.
Alcohol, drug, gambling, internet, etc.
(St Heliers, Titirangi, Avondale)
(Pakuranga & Parnell)
(Mt Eden & Titirangi)
Alcohol & drug treatment clinic
(Cockle Bay, Howick)
Youth & teens
For Child, Adolescent & Family services see our sister site Auckland Therapy